Fun times with teh friends ~da ghosty ghost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun times with teh friends ~da ghosty ghost

Friends are welcomed...for dinner <3 ~da ghosty ghost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas presents???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonCross
Admin
DragonCross

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Character sheet
Name:: DragonCross

Christmas presents??? Empty
PostSubject: Christmas presents???   Christmas presents??? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:33 pm

so far ive gotten an Xbox 360, a computer chair and a bunch of gift cards...a second copy of WoW:Wrath of the lich king

a new wireless mouse...:D

Note: today was supposedly nothing compared to tomorrow, cause my brother cant come today and asked "santa" to hold off a day...so im EXCITED THAT I MIGHT GET MORE! :D
Back to top Go down
https://textbasedrpg.rpg-board.net
dragonfly09
dragonfly09

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character sheet
Name:: Azure

Christmas presents??? Empty
PostSubject: There's "Wii" as in you and me and there's "Wii" as in Weeeeeee!   Christmas presents??? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:28 pm

We finally got a Wii system and the games Boom Blox, Harvest Moon: Island of Tranquility (I think that's it's name), and some game where you use the controllers as maracas. That and I got a new MP3, (which I needed...my old one's kinda kaputt), and the board/card game Sequence. It's really addicting...Mom and dad were playing it all Christmas night...Oh, I did also get a couple gift cards. Some for iTunes and Barnes and Nobles.

I've really got the urge to go out ice skating at the zoo, do you guys want to go sometime?
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/daydreamer09

Christmas presents???
Page 1 of 1