Fun times with teh friends ~da ghosty ghost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun times with teh friends ~da ghosty ghost

Friends are welcomed...for dinner <3 ~da ghosty ghost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Samurai Champloo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Havoc

Havoc

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character sheet
Name:: Drake

Samurai Champloo Empty
PostSubject: Samurai Champloo   Samurai Champloo Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:50 pm

Samurai Champloo is another samurai anime,it is pretty bloody and has a lot of violence and death, its a very short series though...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai_Champloo

santa

Last edited by Havoc on Tue May 19, 2009 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragonfly09
dragonfly09

Number of posts : 77

Character sheet
Name:: Azure

Samurai Champloo Empty
PostSubject: Well...?   Samurai Champloo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:16 am

Lol! Another samurai anime, huh? Are you trying to set a theme here? tongue
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/daydreamer09
DragonCross
Admin
DragonCross

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Character sheet
Name:: DragonCross

Samurai Champloo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo   Samurai Champloo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:02 am

Samurai animes are awesome, but i dont like samurai champloo's artstyle...if i remember correctly its alittle to shady...

EDIT: Just watched part of an episode...i like it alittle more, but i STILL think its not as good as rurouni kenshen (spelled correctly?) better samurai champlooo feels soooo confined. all the fights are in tiny little cafes and doesnt LOOK like they can move much yet they manage to move around alot..................
Back to top Go down
https://textbasedrpg.rpg-board.net
Havoc

Havoc

Number of posts : 125

Character sheet
Name:: Drake

Samurai Champloo Empty
PostSubject: Rurouni Kenshin Vs. Samurai Champloo   Samurai Champloo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:30 pm

i don't know... samurai champloo is a close competetor i think that the dark/more gory artstyle is more fitting for a samurai anime. However, The story and the characters of Rurouni Kenshin will never be bested in ANY anime... the art is classic too in rurouni kenshin. But the samurai champloo art is a newer anime style, similar to Trinity Blood, and is a good adition to the setting. You probably watched the first episode where the son of the local governor (Lord or whatever) is going to chop off a finger of the main character that is a girl. The fights arnt always in close quarters, there are quite a few outside. The fights are deffinitly more desperate in Samurai Champloo and more brutal, and there is less talking and more fighting. I dont think i will pick one over the other by choice. if i HAD too id pick Rurouni Kenshin for the sheer fact of its length and its memoralable characters. and some episodes seem to have better art than others lol...

Btw. you spelled it right, capitalize the R, it looks correct.

santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Samurai Champloo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samurai Champloo   Samurai Champloo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samurai Champloo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fun times with teh friends ~da ghosty ghost :: TVShows/Anime-
Jump to: