Fun times with teh friends ~da ghosty ghost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun times with teh friends ~da ghosty ghost

Friends are welcomed...for dinner <3 ~da ghosty ghost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan classification...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonfly09
dragonfly09

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character sheet
Name:: Azure

Clan classification... Empty
PostSubject: Clan classification...   Clan classification... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:36 am

For the character sheets, how do you add or create clans? There aren't any possible options to choose from...
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/daydreamer09
DragonCross
Admin
DragonCross

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Character sheet
Name:: DragonCross

PostSubject: Welllll....   Clan classification... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:18 pm

How it works, is it is 11100000% customized. So i have to do ALL of that. >_>

and i havent really bothered since only you seem to notice so far

edit: da ghosty ghost requires of you to make sense.
~da ghosty ghost

Last edited by DragonCross on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://textbasedrpg.rpg-board.net
Havoc

Havoc

Number of posts : 125

Character sheet
Name:: Drake

PostSubject: Character sheet...   Clan classification... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:48 pm

i gave a character sheet a name for myself =D

Nuclear Bunny with a Sharp USB Mouse XD

rawr lol!

santa

-

edit: take time to realize your dreams
~da ghosty ghost

p.s. LAWL, thats all.
Back to top Go down
Samusfan64

Samusfan64

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Clan classification...   Clan classification... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:09 am

Umm could I get all of that in english please?

edit: no angerlish for joooo...
~da ghosty ghost
Back to top Go down
DragonCross
Admin
DragonCross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Clan classification   Clan classification... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Um...its pretty names that you can add to your profile to get alittle more indepth with roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
Samusfan64

Samusfan64

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Clan classification...   Clan classification... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:48 pm

like hpw?
Back to top Go down
DragonCross
Admin
DragonCross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Well...   Clan classification... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:28 pm

It lets you declare SOMETHING about yourself, and what that is, is up to us. Do we want to make it so we can be different species of aliens? we can add a category and make up what it says in the box on your profile. and we can tell right away your from mars. (for example)

edit: War on teh person named samusfan..64! *super hero music starts, and nnneeevvveerrr ends*
~da ghosty ghost

Last edited by DragonCross on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

Number of posts : 125

Character sheet
Name:: Drake

PostSubject: I want a title >.>   Clan classification... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:02 am

it would be cool to have clans... like the "Anime <Great Clan" or the "Im already running out of ideas" clan, or the "Pizza making clan"... or the "Dohnut making clan" OR the "I LOVE MONKEYS" clan, or the "Horror FPS forever" clan .. though i wouldnt like that one >.>, horror FPS's suck, FarCry waas good until the Treijens (i dont know how to spell it) came around, then the game just turned into a freaky FPS, it was pretty good how they did it though, like i thought it was scary and i dont think that games are generally scary, like doom and quake and resident evil dont scare me i havnt been so scared of a enemy in a game since i played halo 1 for the first time at midnight fighting the flood even then it wore off in like one night and now i am still freaked out after two days of fighting the supermutated primates from the tropical islands of paradise and its FREAKING ME OUT MAN and am i talking to much i havnt typed this much for a while and this is a really long responce, OH thats another idea for a clan "We type to much and we know it XD" clan that would be kinda funny for like a week then it would be like... ooookkkayyyy... new clan name....now now i am running out of things to say... so pudding! pudding! i like pudding , and starburst oh yea thats a great idea for a clan too "we love pudding" or "starburst is yummy" and now i am tired of this responce and class is about to end because it is homeroom schedual and thats all i really wanted to say but yet i keep yapping on so mabe i should stop and this is one heck of a run-on sentance that would make ALL my english teachers cry mabe i really should stop now thats another one! hey thats another one! "WE HATE GRAMMER " clan woooooo

santa

lol!

edit: pudding requires special effects, like super cooling technology!
~da ghosty ghost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan classification...   Clan classification... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan classification...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fun times with teh friends ~da ghosty ghost :: Need help?-
Jump to: